By combining the robust mechanical design features with the optical expertise and permanence of prismatic glass, this LED industrial utility floodlight excels as a direct retrofit for both yoke and knuckle mount floodlights. Clean, crisp white LED light, durable construction and visually comfortable appearance are complemented by a reduction in energy consumption and maintenance costs to make the Predator® LED floodlight family the optimal solution for any application.
- Power plants
- Petrochem facilities
- Ports and rail yards
- Water & wastewater treatment facilities
- Military bases
- Paper mills
- Building facades
- Auto dealerships
- Parking lots
- Perimeters and secure areas
At a Glance
- Three LED floodlight models: PSLED replaces 100-400W HID; PMLED replaces 400-1,000W HID; PLLED replaces 750-1,500W HID
- 60% minimum energy savings over HID and 50% maintenance savings
- Prismatic glass lens for durability, permanence and glare control
- Mounting options include both yoke mount and tenon slipfitter knuckle configurations
- 20+ year rated L70 driver for long system life
- 20kV/10kA surge protection
- IP66 rating, 3G vibration rating, and a super durable paint finish
- Color temperatures include 3000K, 4000K and 5000K
- 3X3, 4X4, 4X5, 5X5, 6X5, and 6x6 NEMA distributions
- Tool-less entry and pre-wired three-stage terminal block
- Wide variety of control options from Acuity Brands®
- CSA wet location, UL1598 and UL1598A Marine safety listing available
- Predator LED is a DesignLights Consortium® qualified product and is listed on the DLCQPL (qualified products list).
Optional stainless-steel latches provide toolless entry and easy access to electrical components.
Quick and Simple Installation
Prewired 3-stage terminal block assists in simplifying installation and maintenance to save you time and money.
Adjustable tenon slipfitter with prewired knuckle wiring chamber.
Adjustable yoke mount option is available in painted, galvanized or stainless steel.
Shields & Guards
A variety of wire guards, vandal shields and light trespass shields are available.
A variety of controls options are available to save energy and provide monitoring and diagnostics.
- DTL® DLL Elite –Durable 20-year rated life photocell
- DTL® DSN–20-year life with Itron network functionality
- DTL® Connect –Advanced photocell with wireless remote control
- Optional nLight® AIR controls offer additional operational savings
Acuity Brands® cutting edge light engine design provides value through high performance, reduced operational costs and long system life.
- Multiple lumen packages available from 4,100 to 81,000 lumens
- Highly efficient light engine design produces up to 158 lumens per watt
- Holophane® prismatic borosilicate glass optics provide durability, enhanced light control and visually comfortable appearance
- Segmented internal reflectors designed for superior field to beam ratios, uniformity, and spacing
- Long system life –20 years of virtually maintenance-free operation can be expected
- Designed to operate at up to 40°C ambient for application flexibility