Originally launched in 1998, the Holophane® Mongoose® brought to lighting an advanced optical system that provided unequalled performance in lighting both roadways and large areas. It has since been used in countless applications, with hundreds of thousands of units installed. Multiple lighting distributions & mounting options combined with the ability to tilt the fixture offer unequalled performance and flexibility in a diverse set of applications ranging from interstates to parking lots.
Innovation, Flexibility & Reliability
The Mongoose LED is the most technologically advanced luminaire available today for both roadway lighting and area lighting applications. The Mongoose LED provides an energy-saving and sustainable solution for applications that typically used 150-1,000 watt HID luminaires.
From durable, high performance glass optics and highly engineered thermal management, to tilt options, tool-less entry and multiple mounting configurations, the new Mongoose LED is a true game changer for the outdoor lighting industry. One that is ultimately worthy of the name and legacy of the Holophane Mongoose.
- 150-1,000 watt HID replacement solutions
- Prismatic glass refractor for visual comfort
- Long system life rated for > 100,000 at 25°C, L70
- IP rated construction - IP66 rated glass optical and IP65 rated electrical enclosure
- 20kV/10kA extreme surge protection standard
- Multiple distributions for any roadway or area lighting application
- Mounting options - Horizontal mast arm, vertical tenon and square or round architectural pole mounting
- 0°to 45° fixture tilt for flexibility in offset applications
- Zero-uplight features to protect the night skies
- Occupancy sensor options for energy saving control
- Advanced network controls from nLight® and DTL® that optimize your energy and maintenance savings
Mongoose LED Medium
Mongoose LED Large