A Reimagined LED Lay-In
Lithonia Lighting® has redefined the commercial indoor space by reimagining the traditional luminaire and creating a 6” wide linear LED lay-in light that meets modern design trends, is easier to install and is environmentally responsible. Introducing ... Lithonia® SIX
Lithonia® SIX was designed to meet modern trends and allow for versatile installation orientations.
3 Sizes – 2ft, 4ft, 8ft; Bezel and Flat Frames; Black, White, and Natural Aluminum Finishes
Lithonia® SIX - Configurable
A Linear Lay-in from Lithonia Lighting®
- Ideal for Spec and Project opportunities
- Embedded Controls with nLight®, nLight® AIR and SensorSwitch JOT™
- Embedded Emergency Options
- Multiple Frame Options – Flat and Regressed
Lithonia® SIX - Switch
A Switchable Linear Lay-in from Lithonia Lighting®
- Perfect for Stock Projects
- Features Adjustable Lumen and Switchable Color Technology
- Lumen Options
- - 2ft: 1500LM/2000LM/2500LM
- 4ft: 3000LM/4000LM/5000LM
- 8ft: 6000LM/8000LM/10000LM
- - 35K/40K/50K
- Embedded Controls with nLight® AIR
Lithonia® SIX - Tunable White
A Dynamic Linear Lay-In from Lithonia Lighting®
- Ideal for Spec opportunities
- Features nTune™ Color Temperature Settings
- Productivity Range of 3000K-5000K
- Rhythm Range of 2700K - 6500K
- Embedded Controls with nLight®
What is nTune™ - an all digital light color temperature control within an nLight® enabled luminaire. This brings tunable white lighting control into the mainstream with repeatable, consistent results in an economical luminaire form and system already familiar to schools. Designers and facility operators are granted the freedom to tie scenes to specific activities or to complement colors or materials within a visual environment.
Lithonia® SIX was specifically designed to tackle today’s unique challenges with environmentally conscious solutions.
The vast majority of commercial buildings have been designed with cumbersome lay-in lights that are heavy, take up a lot of space, and use a lot of wasted steel and cardboard.
Lithonia® SIX uses 60% less cardboard and 70% less material for less waste and a lower carbon impact.
And we are proudly producing Lithonia® SIX in North America to help circumvent a tangled supply chain.