Compact Pro LED High Bay
The Compact Pro High Bay by Lithonia Lighting™ is the budget-oriented high bay designed for contractors from the ground up. It’s the most compact high bay on the market, making it easier and quicker to install. Built with quality to last and performance to get the job done. At the price you need to win.
Save Time, Save Money, Without Compromising Quality
Small Design, Big Savings
The ultra-compact size and innovative packaging makes for a quick and easy install, saving you time and money!
Switchable Lumens and Color Option
12 Configurations in 2 SKUs...
- Size 1: 4000K/5000K – 12000/15000/18000 lumen
- Size 2: 4000K/5000K – 24000/27000/30000 lumen
Optimized Unit Pack
Fits 3x more on a lift saving both time and money
Contractor-Friendly Job Pack
Ultra Compact Size, Full Scale Performance
- 30-50% smaller than typical high bays without sacrificing performance
- Glare Reduction Optics featuring White Optics® Technology allowing for maximum light output while reducing glare
- Meets DLC 5.0 and 5.1 UGR glare ratings
Typical 2ft / 4ft High Bay
* True one for one replacement of a typical 2ft high bay
Rock Solid Quality
Unlike most ‘budget’ high bays on the market, Compact Pro doesn’t cut corners when it comes to quality, designed with key ratings and specs needed for real industrial spaces.
nLight® is a sensor-based network digital lighting controls system that offers wired and wireless lighting controls, easily connecting fixtures, sensors, and other control devices to create a digital network. The nLight platform of products enables ease in specification, installation, and ownership, making it the go-to digital lighting controls platform for specifiers, contractors, and building owners.
nLight® AIR wireless lighting controls are a smart solution for simplifying installation and aiding in energy code compliance.
Simple as 1,2,3
- Install the nLight® AIR fixtures with integrated smart sensor
- Install the wireless battery-powered wall switch or nLight AIR enabled battery powered ceiling mount senso
- With our CLAIRITY™ Pro app, pair the fixtures with the wall switch or remote ceiling mount sensor and if desired, customize the sensor settings for the intended outcome
Achieve energy and labor savings as well as rebate potential
Easy to Use
The nLight AIR integrated sensor is an occupancy sensor and photocell that works out of the box; use the CLAIRITY™ Pro app to adjust sensor settings
Configure the light you need and easily scale from one room to multiple sites with the nLight platform
Aids in Code Compliance
Set light levels in a given space as defined by the specific building code (when entering or leaving a room, as an example)
- Standalone *Bluetooth® programmable channel embedded controls with Haleon BTP from SensorSwitch™
- Additional standalone control options available with the SensorSwitch LSXR fixture mount occupancy sensor
Which Lithonia Lighting® High Bay do I need?
All available with nLight® AIR wireless controls